GENERAL SESSIONS 

MY SESSIONS:

 

All my sessions are very natural, relaxed and organic and I do a mixture of lifestyle shots with some poses, depending on your wishes.

I attempt to create a space where everyone feels most at ease and I really try to capture your uniqueness. I love meeting new people and will endeavour to make you feel as relaxed as possible for your session!

I work predominantly with natural light so all my sessions are weather dependent to achieve the best results possible. The natural lighting also allows a truly original and authentic feel to every shoot I do.​

BOOKING :

 

For all my sessions I request a 20% deposit to secure your booking and a session date and the remaining 80% I request after the approval of your photos. 

When it comes to changing the date, I understand circumstances change and emergencies happen or the weather does not co-operate, so, I'm willing to reschedule if something comes up, however, I do require at least 24 hours notice prior to your booked session. ​

DELIVERY:

 

An online password and download protected gallery will be made available for your viewing 2-3 weeks after the session. Once you approve your chosen photos and settle the final payment, I'll share the download password. Your photographs can then be downloaded in high resolution in JPG format, as many times as you wish. ​

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

 ©2019 Martina Stevens. All rights reserved.