• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

 ©2019 Martina Stevens. All rights reserved.

 

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q1: Do you have a studio?

 

No, all my shoots are on location using predominantly natural light. Newborn sessions are done at the client's home.

20%

80%

Q2: What are your payment details?

 

For all my sessions, I require a 20% deposit to secure your booking and session date. The remaining 80% I require after your approval of your selected photos. I only accept bank transfer or cash at the moment, thank you!

Q3: What is your cancellation policy?

 

When it comes to changing the date, I understand circumstances change and emergencies happen or the weather doesn't co-operate, so, I'm willing to reschedule if something comes up. However, I do require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your booked session, otherwise, you will forfeit your deposit. 

Q4: Do you provide unedited files?

 

No, sorry I do not provide raw (unedited) files to my clients. All the photographs that my clients receive are fully edited jpg files in high resolution, ready for printing. The reason for this, is that a big part of my work as a photographer (and my authentic style) is in post production. This ensures you have the best possible outcome and high quality images to be proud of.

Q5: What do we wear for a shoot?

 

I understand that deciding on what to wear for your family photos can be challenging, therefore, before every shoot, I send an email with a detailed PDF file to my clients with some very useful tips on how to go about dressing the family and yet, still capture your own uniqueness.

Q6: When is the best time to take newborn photos?

 

Newborn photos are best suited for babies aged up to a maximum of 3 weeks. The earlier, the better to capture how tiny, curly and sleepy, newborn babies are at this age. 

Q7: When do I book the newborn shoot?

 

I recommend booking just after your 20 week scan. To book, I require a 20% deposit and will then pencil you in for your due date.

When baby arrives, you send me a message and we then jointly confirm the exact date and time for your newborn photo session.